Prayers for The Three Festivals
Pesach, Shavuot, Sukkot
Download: Prayers for The Three Festivals
As part of my ongoing commitment to transcribe the Nusach Arizal (Chabad) liturgy, I am pleased to present the prayers for the Shelosh Regalim – the three pilgrimage festivals. This text contains the Festival and Chol haMoed Amidah, Mussaf, Kiddush, and additional learning material for Mincha (The Pesach Offering). This text also includes Yikzor (Memorial Prayers for the Departed) and the Birkat Kohanim (The Priestly Blessing for Festivals – The Duchan).
You can download the PDF, ODT or TXT version HERE at the Open Siddur Project, as well as find the rest of the related Nusach haAri transcriptions generously hosted by them.
As we move into the holiday season we are actually beginning the “spiritual new year,” it is my hope that all of us find new joy and meaning in this “zman cheiruteinu,” the season of our freedom.
I wish you all a happy and kosher pesach!
Do you need a siddur? This blog proudly cooperates with The Open Siddur Project. The project is a volunteer based organization dedicated to documenting and making the wealth of Jewish prayer and prayer resources available with free, redistributable licensing in electronic format and print formats. You can find my contributions of liturgy HERE. Find out how you can also be a part of this worthy cause!
- Sefirat haOmer: The Inner Journey of Liberation
- Starting off the Spiritual New Year Right – Mitzvah-making Opportunities for the Spring and Summer
- The Sefirat haOmer: Making The Days Count – an introduction, and the Blessings
- Sefirat haOmer: The Kavanah of Psalm 67
- The Menorah Psalm – Meditative Paths: Introduction to the Menorah Shiviti